Thursday, November 10, 2011

All things HARRY POTTER!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Harry Potter junkie! I don't know where I'd be in life right now without it. (Really though...not joking.) I couldn't possibly make a list of my favorite Harry Potter things, but here's a couple of the list toppers.


            H-P movie #1. THE best. Look how ghetto it is. Love it. (I don't know why it's in spanish, i'm too lazy to go find another picture in english.)


Oh Harry Potter scene-it. So many good memories of going head to head with my sister Karlee. She was probably the only one that would play with me.  I'll never forget those screaming matches or saying "SHHHH" so many times so I can listen to every detail of the scenes. Good times.


The ORIGINAL Dumbledore. RIP to the greatest wizard that ever lived. (Besides Harry of course!)



HARRY POTTER > TWILIGHT
( I enjoy stupid humor...haha)

Bertie Bott's every flavor beans. The best and worst beans ever. Me, Coie, Nicole, Megan, Karlee and Kyle would sit in a circle and blindly pick a bean and HAVE to eat it no matter what. If you guys are reading this, do you remember that?! I usually got vomit or sardines. YUM!


WARNING: Worst kiss ever! Harry needs some practice.

What's better than Harry Potter? Harry Potter cupcakes. I love the ron one.

Speaking of Ron. WHY IS HE SO HOT?! Oh, maybs because he's a ginger.


Yep, you ARE smokin Ronald.

Hmm...I guess I have a thing for ginger babes. Cue Brady. (my soon to be hubby)

          A little Mean girls-Harry Potter humor. Love -it.com

Is anyone else surprised with how Neville Longbottom looks later in the movies? I sure am. He's kind of a babe. Kind of.

Before:

After:

HAHA! I enjoy this.

I'm Currently waiting for this game to arrive in the mail. I used to play it all day err day when I was just a kidlin. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

LOVE little kids in the Harry Potter Spirit. We got to start them young people! Who's gunna carry on all things Potter when we get old and kick the can?! (Thanks for having such a cute kid, Andrea!)

And last but not least, two of my favorite things combined. Kitty's and Harry Potter. You best believe my cat will be rockin this outfit. (As soon as Brady let's me get a cat, but I'll save that for a whole other post.)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment