Thursday, November 17, 2011

I love me a little Country Strong

So last night I was really, really bored (Brady is in and has been in Lifetree for almost 2 weeks now) & I came across a Lonesome dvd titled "Country Strong." Little did I know, It would soon become one of my favorite movies.



Not only was it a good story, but it had a group of awesome actors/singers. Especially this hunk.


                                              
                                                           Especially without a beard!



Little by little, I was switching from my love for rap and hip hop to country music. I don't know if it was his brown cowboy hat, his country accent, or his skin tight Levi's, but I soon realized that cowboy butts now drove me nuts.


Immediately after the movie was over, and rewinding to my favorite parts of course, I busted out my laptop and started searching for all of the songs I liked. Here's my favorite. It's GOOD. I've been singing it all day at work today. I'm not a very good singer, so sorry students if you had the priviledge of hearing me!


After my illegal downlading of the music, I sat in my bed just picturing Brady as a cowboy lassoing me a cow or bull or something cool, and lets just say he looked dang GOOD! I guess it's safe to say my goal is to turn Brady into the biggest country sangin, guitar playin, Levi wearin, hunk of a cowboy. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. About time! I heart country music! Always have. Love u Jess!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Jess you're funny bunny. Cowboy butts are freakin awesome. Why do you think my boyfriend is a TEXAN!?! lol you should see him in his boots n hat ;)

    -Big Sis Nicole

    ReplyDelete